Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dream: Martial Arts Expo

I dreamt I was in a long, dimly lit, yellow hallway. I think there was some kind of martial artists’ exposition going on. Every fighting expert had his own space. There were no many visitors; perhaps I was the only one interested.

I came closer to one of the ninjas (A feudal Japanese group of spies and assassins). He was in black, with his full armament, face covered. His body was suspended in the air, head down and there were no strings attached – he was levitating for real. There were two another people fighting with swords. They were moving extremely fast. I could also see two Greco-Roman wrestlers throwing each other alternately in the ring. I had that feeling I was in a 3D computer game. Colors, sounds, speed were very similar.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home