Saturday, January 14, 2006

Dream: Wrestlers

Place of action: my grandma’s house. I met my childhood’s friend Erikas. We used to practice Greek-Roman Wrestling as well as the other martial arts together. In addition, we were classmates and good friends. He used to fight me most of the time, because he was much heavier than I was.

We entered one of the rooms; it was lit superficially. I suggested us to fight because it was a long time since we tried our skills together. I was setting up the mats for our fighting while I was talking. He was unsure about Karate, but I was able to convince him to wrestle with me.

We shook our hands, but he did not release mine, and attempted to perform some kind of a throw on me. I was faster and inflicted pain on his hand. I threw him on the ground immediately. He became nervous and stood up promptly. We fought again. This time he tried to throw me by my arm, but I was faster and locked his hands behind him using my legs and arms. He collapsed on the ground and could do nothing but tap the ground just to show he is giving up.

He was unhappy, but tried to hide it. He asked me to come outside the building because he was anxious to show me something. He was holding me on my clothing by my throat all the time we walked. Then he was trying to inflict pain on my left arm but my counterattack was successful, so I was in control. I was holding him by his arm so he could not perform any tricks on me again. We came to a big steel construction and I released his arm.

He showed me some kind of a Digital Audio Tape, and asked if I want to have it back, because he was anxious to destroy it in revenge. I could also see some 5.5” floppy diskettes lying on the dirty ground. I understood there was my electronic dance music recorded on them that I made during my university times. I was aware the Chernobyl Computer virus destroyed all of those files. I also knew I had the same audio data backed up on my CDs so I encouraged him to destroy it all. He destroyed the DAT by his foot in no time.

I turned my back on him and returned to the house. I met my uncle in the kitchen. He was having a discussion with my grandma, his mother. I reached for a drink then went to the bedroom. My neighbor Jenny, was there preparing some kind of lamb dish. She was talking constantly, laughing and throwing peaces of orange onto the lamb dish while it was cooking. Erikas entered the room, but now he looked as my cousin Mindaugas. He laid down on a bed and listened to Jenny.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home