Thursday, January 19, 2006

Astral Projection: Astral Projectors Meeting

When I separated from my physical body, I felt I was carried away by a slow astral wind towards some kind of a building. I was outside. The sky was clear and blue. I recognized that building – it was my college, though changed.

I flew to the yard of the college. There were about 100 people hanging around in small groups and discussing. They all looked intelligent, artistic and happy. For some reason I felt they all were local astral projectors. I flew slowly above their heads. Nobody noticed me except one dark-haired girl about 20 years old. She was staring at me with a smile. Her eyes were sparkling with energy. I felt I met her before.

I kept on flying and decided to look inside the building. I tried to enter straight through the wall. I was confused for a moment and almost reintegrated with my physical body, but I forced my astral double not to come back and kept on navigating through the building.

I was in a bedroom with ancient furniture. In the middle of the room, there was a huge bed. There was someone hiding under the red bed sheets. I moved closer to it. It moved and I joined my physical body.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home