Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dream: Restaurant Cats

I dreamt I was lying on bed on my right side. My right arm was under my head, palm up. I could hear a party was going on and a sound of loud house music was flowing from the neighbor room. My eyes were open and I saw how a woman approached my bed. I remember I saw her on one of the Realty TV shows. I did not like her very much but she had very beautiful blue eyes.

She uncovered my bedclothes and sneaked under it. My hand was still lying palm up and she laid in such a way that her breast was right on my palm. That was a pleasant sensation and I kept exploring her breast she was positive too. I was still sleepy so we were lying for some time besides each other touching lightly.

Suddenly, I guess that was my mother, came and uncovered our bed sheets saying that we have to make some place for yet another person...

Right after that, I had another dream where I was in the old town of Vilnius. It was dark at night, some street lights were on. I was walking down the street with one of my old friends. I said good-bye to him, I stopped and he went further. I turned right - there was a glass door of a hotel and I rang a doorbell. I saw my reflection on the glass door. I was wearing my favorite T-shirt and my favorite velvet pants.

I had no idea why I rang that bell, the place was unknown, and so I was also thinking to myself what kind of excuse would be good in case someone will open that door. I waited for about 3 minutes then I saw someone coming down the stairs from the second floor. It was a woman in her nightdress.

She opened the door, but because it was dark, I could not see her. She said, “I will open it for you.” and invited me inside. When I came, I could see it was morning outside that house, everything was suddenly lit. She was a very beautiful curly-red-haired woman. I saw the high-class restaurant tables with red tablecloths and silver tools in that room. When I asked what place is it she replied it is an IT company. I mentioned I am an IT professional and I am happy to be here.

We went through that restaurant and she showed me my bed, asked to wait and went to do my breakfast. There were many beds covered in red with white ornaments. While I was waiting, I observed two cats in black-n-white fur playing in the restaurant. They noticed me and ran closer to me. I stroked one of them once. It jumped on my bed. As I was lying on my back, my left arm was extended and lying besides my head. I felt how the cat played with my arm. Suddenly I experienced some kind of a sucking sensation on my arm. I glanced at the cat. He was trying to suck my arm with his penis. I shook my arm in disgust and woke up. I still could hear the voice of the angry cat as he was flying away from me.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home