Friday, January 20, 2006

Vision: Sailing Away

I wore my blue school uniform. I was in a bar-club or something. There was a loud house music playing, lots of young people cheering and drinking shots around me. I realized this does not entertain me any more so I decided to take off. I walked across the dance floor. My mother tried to stop me on my way. I ignored her, took my prepared backpack and exited the room.

I noticed the stairs leading up. It was night outside. I climbed up the stairs and realized we were on a ship. I felt how the floor was moving under my feet. I looked around myself. That was a new, strong and clean ship. Its every detail was made of steel. I did not notice anybody controlling the ship so I ran upstairs, where the captain’s cabin and the wheel was supposed to be. From there I could see an even better view.

I fell in love with that ship. There was a sense of security and firmness, satisfaction and calmness, love and acknowledgement. I took the wheel into my hands and sailed through the ocean.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home