Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Vision: Materialized Wine

It was night. The area that I was observing was lit. There was a wagon. It looked as if somebody was living in it. I noticed a man, about 40 years old. He was slim, baldheaded, not shaved, black leather jacket, blue worn out jeans. He resembled myself in some way, but was older.

He was completely relaxed and smoked a cigarette while moving things around and walking in the yard near the wagon. I watched him as if I was behind the bushes hiding, but I felt he knew I was there.

He came to the wagon, threw a bucket on the ground, kicked it slightly so its position would be right under one of the two faucets. I guess these were for hot and cold water. He knew I was observing him so he performed a trick. He let the water flow from both of the faucets. I could notice how he turned the hot water into red wine and the cold water into white. He was talking with me in my mind and explaining his philosophy. None of it I can recall. I just remember everything was very mystical.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home