Friday, February 12, 2010

Salvia Divinorum: Death Trainer

I took a good breath of Salvia and lied down in my bed. Soon a swirling sensation took over me. A view with red bodies appeared, as usual. This time they looked like red cars seen from above city. They were congesting the traffic. I wonder if they might be the red blood cells seen in capilars of my eyes.

Soon enough the following sensation and event followed. It felt as if I was in the trees of the forest and they were recently cut and being transported by trucks. The road they were driving was dirty. I felt my body in those logs and was mourning. I was also mourning of my brother trees that were transported by other cars. I felt I was dead. I had a usual sensation of multiple subjects around me and could not comprehend this phenomenon as I knew I must be alone.

As the effect of Salvia smoke begun to wear out I realized I was sitting on my bed with my eyes covered as if I was mourning. So I lied back in my bed. I completeley missed that moment when I got up from my bed. I just remember that the feeling of death was so intense, that I was not sure if I am still alive. For some reason death did not scare me as it used to in my first attempts. Perhaps I am getting used to this dying sensation.

I kept lying in my bed and did not want to move even a finger as my body seemed to be so heavy and cozy. I enjoyed it and desired to prolong this experience. I concentrated on my forehead where clear visions of mountains and cities appeared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home