Saturday, January 30, 2010

Salvia Divinorum: Better Recall

I tried some organic x20 Salvia this morning. My first smoke was just to try, I did not feel anything, so I repeated with a larger dose. This time I felt that irritating feeling in my throat as I inhaled, so I new the amount was about right. I lied down in bed and kept the fume in my lungs waiting for the show to commence.

Now I was able to observe everything, even the moment, I used to forget. I recall those small organisms about 2 inch long, red on the outside, yellow on the inside, with black contours. My whole reality was composed of them. They were flowing like water. My body was also composed of them. As always I had this feeling, that I am not alone, and somebody is with me. As I kept my eyes closed I sensed I am under ground, or under those small organisms and people were trying to uncover me, to excavate. They had several holes prepared. I was conscious all this time, aware of my every experience. Soon the effect started to wear out.

I realized organic Salvia has less effect on my lungs or they just got used to this irritation.

3 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this article really forced me to do so! Thanks, really nice article.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoking it 20x, I noticed that an auditory and visual tunnel came from behind and above, and went out in front of me, I too was with an entity and as I saw entities on the sides, kind of like banks, I went into a tunnel, and down, like a roller coaster, and around in a circle, the entity, kept saying "grab the side" which I did, and this pulled me out. This was frightening. After several uses, I learned that I could control it, for example, make the visual sky, and sitting in a chair, control the hallucinations, and float on it, or walk on it, and control any entities, etc. It was like the entities were real, and just as real as the state we are in

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home