Sunday, January 24, 2010

Salvia Experiment: Reality Eaters

Early morning. I smoked five milligrams of Salvia x20. As I prepared I lied down in my bed still holding the fume in my lungs. Soon the strange "pressure" started and I released the smoke. Again I could not catch that moment when my consciousness drifted away. A view of hundred strange small organisms appeared. They were consuming my "reality" from my left side. I wanted this to stop immediately, but somehow I knew this is just a dream and it will end soon. My memory of anything was lost. There were only those little organisms and myself lying like a giant composed of hundreds of small "me". They were acting on my command and it looked like a wave. I opened my eyes and recalled that I've just smoked something as I had that irritating feeling in my throat. Still not fully conscious I thought how could I have lied in the bed, I completely missed that moment. I moved my physical head a little and this confirmed that this was just a bad dream, but somehow it was not ending. I still felt that uncomfortable feeling of not being able to control my psychological state and my awareness. The experience was terrible, but not as my first experience, because I have pre-programmed myself that everything will be fine. Soon I became aware what happened and was so extremely happy to return to normal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home