Saturday, January 30, 2010

Amanita Muscaria: First Experience

First I'd like to describe the effects from my previous Salvia Divinorum experience. I'd say effect while smoking is powerful but it is short lived, and it has a burning sensation on your lungs. It took about two days until this irritating sensation was gone. I am not a smoker, so this method is quite unacceptable to me. I've decided to smoke only once a week or so, or even better to buy some chewable Salvia dried leaves foliage.

Now about mushrooms. Yesterday I took about halve of a small cap. Waited up to one hour until effects started. It felt as I was lightly intoxicated by wine, except there were no bad side effects. I've got some extra salivation an my energy was sublimated to my head. This light headedness took about one and a halve hours. I reapeated the dose in the evening, taking in account, that the effect must take place right at the moment I am going to bed. Well nothing happened at that time. But, I must say, my night was full of experiences.

I had lots of dreams that night. My first that I recall was throat chakra being attacked, my second was not too pleasant as well. I used to wake up after every dream. Still with my eyes closed I was able to witness the most wonderful views. The colors were vivid and 3D. I saw a multitude of large artisan cakes as if I was in baker shop. Later I saw some wonderful and colorful architecture. I was trying to maintain my awareness and concentration to prolonge this experience.

I also recall pre-OBE vibrations ocuring that night, I just could not exploit those moments to have full blown OBE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home