Thursday, January 28, 2010

Salvia: Staying Aware

Three days have passed since my last serious Salvia smoke. I mean, I took a weak dose yesterday, just to find out the amount which would be right for me. And I still wanted the effects from previous experiments to calm down, as sometimes I felt too overwhelmed, moments of extreme sadness and insecurity would rush over me.

So I took about 2mg Salvia and held the fume as long as possible in my lungs. I lied down. Tried to maintain a positive attitude, as I've read somewhere, that experiments with Salvia or other psychedelics must be performed only in good mood.

A few seconds after my intake a familiar sensation occurred. It felt as if I was in a field and had to deliver something somewhere, there were a lot of "me", and some other people. I did not see them, I just had this sensation. Those other people also had to deliver something, some kind of books.

This time I was aware of everything, even my physical body, I kept still, not to disturb my experience. At the same time I felt my left side of the body getting extremely large, as if it was going to cover the whole area of the field that I felt I was hovering over. No bad sensations were present this time as I was aware of this unreality.

The effect of Salvia was starting to wear out. I was continuing lying in the bed and at the same time trying to memorize everything that happened to me. I realized this experience is a very good exercise for concentration and memory. Once you loose concentration you loose awareness and start feeling this extreme insecurity and fear.

I am not sure about this, but Salvia might work as some kind of booster of your current state of emotions as well. So it is very important to get to a positive state of mind before an experiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home