Saturday, February 06, 2010

Salvia Divinorum: Ego Buster

It is Saturday morning and I took a breath of organic Salvia. Lied in my bed and maintained my concentration and awareness. I did not catch that moment when it started I just knew it has to be superficial and illusionary. Again I saw those organisms, that compose all of the reality. This time they were bigger and looked like red bricks. There also was this feeling, that I am not alone. In fact I felt lots of others around. I called them doers, or workers. I was one of them. They all had to do something and were hurrying to bring their "tools".

I knew somehow this cannot be true, because I must be alone. Then I heard a cough in the street and corrected myself - well, not me alone, this guy as well. So there must be two of us, but no more. I was not sure why there is so many of us. Even many of "me".

The view that I saw was similar to this: it looked as if I was starring at the black pit of a well which was built using those "red bricks". Those bricks were falling to the right side dissintegrating the well and running away as if they were blown by a very strong wind. At the same time they were alive, and I felt they were becoming those "doers".

I was still trying to keep my concentration and memorize my experience wondering why there are so many of us. At the same time I felt my body was composed of several personalities, and it was huge, lying on the ground like some kind of a building. I realized I could breathe, and one of my personalities was responsible only for my lungs and breathing. My lungs were like an underground facility, or dark chamber, circulating the air.

This does not make any sense to me right now when I am back to my normal thinking, but then it was so real. I realized organic Salvia does not leave my lungs irritated. It is just very difficult to put a precise dose because it is rougher than that powder like regular Salvia substance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home