Sunday, January 24, 2010

My First Salvia Experiment

It was evening. I just came back from Toronto downtown with a bong, torch lighter and a gram of x20 Salvia Divinorum. First I started with just bits of Salvia, smoked - nothing happened. After five minutes decided to repeat with approximately 5 milligrams. I smoked it and was holding my breath also holding the bong at my lips. I completely did not know what to expect. I felt like a warm wave of pressure was occupying my left side, then a strange feeling of anxiety took over my. There was this feeling that I am going to die very soon and I have to say good bye to every one. I was still with my opened eyes and half conscious, perfectly controlling my physical body. So I was about to run downstairs, I put down my bong on the floor. The feeling of death was so intense that I almost panicked, but it also was so familiar, as if that was coming from my previous dreams or nightmares. Then, as I was leaving my room I realized that it was some kind of experiment I was doing and it went wrong. I was so sorry about this. I returned to my bed and was sitting there for a moment. Now more conscious I was staring at the floor and observed how light my body is and that I actually do not even feel it. It was like I was a point of observation. Sweat was all over me. That feeling of death was following me till night and I felt depressed, but it changed my perspective on life, I wasn't sure so much about anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home