Friday, February 10, 2006

Experience: Astral Sight & pre-OBE Vibrations

This has been a long time since I had a proper OBE last time. I wondered that maybe I ceased to have those experiences because I resumed practicing the grounding techniques.

Yesterday I decided to skip my usual “5 Tibetans” and the grounding exercises routine because a day before I had over-practiced my meditation with the Audio/Visual stimulation device. In other words - I had a headache.

This morning I suddenly realized I could see through my closed eyelids. This experience was quite often to me. I was seeing my childhood room. It was all black & white. My gaze was fixed in one point of the window. I could also observe some toys on the TV set with my peripheral vision (I do not know if that is the correct expression, because there is no such a thing with astral sight – everything you see is clear and sharp even if it is not in the center of your perception, anyway). For some reason I was anxious to meet a ghost, I even tried to visualize an angel.

Then I moved my point of view at the ceiling, as if I was lying on my back. I have noticed a hole on it. It took me a while to realize, that there should be a lamp hanging out at that spot.

It is an interesting thing – I always see some kind of hole before my OBE if the astral sight is active at that moment. I guess that hole works as a gate between the two worlds – the Real Time Zone and the Astral world.

Soon afterwards, the famous pre-OBE vibrations took over my body and it continued for about a minute. I was waiting relaxed for the separation to happen, but I was still in my body. I tried to do a couple more tricks like Full Body Circuit or Third Eye Trigger, but nothing helped – vibrations were going on and I was still in my body. Finally, I chanted my Babaji’s mantra, the vibrations increased several times; I got excited and I failed my exit. I fell asleep soon afterwards.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home