Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Astral Projection: Empty Seats (24)

After the separation happened, I found myself spinning in the middle of my childhood’s room at my grandma’s place. I was spinning in a fashion as if I was facing the center of my spinning circle’s center. The circumference of the circle was about two meters.

The room was dark, but there was a pleasant light flowing from the hallway. I could see prepared meditation seats in my fashion. The seats were allocated in such way that they formed a half circle. There were pillows and the bed sheets on the floor. The pillows were deformed so that they appeared to me as if invisible man were still sitting on them.

I knew in my heart my yoga teacher, his wife and my other yogi friend just meditated in this place, but they were gone somewhere. I felt warm sensations in my mind as if those above-mentioned people were calling me to join them. A moment after that I reintegrated with my physical body.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home