Friday, January 13, 2006

Astral Projection: Flying Rider (47)

I was thrown out of my body somewhere I could see nothing but endless ground covered by snow. There was a clear blue sky above me. I noticed I was barefoot, but I could not feel the cold of the snow because decided not to.

I walked several steps, turned around – there were no signs of my footsteps. I observed the beautiful sky once more. There was a black spot moving from left to right. I lifted myself closer to it using my will power. Now I could recognize a horse. It was running in the sky, there was a female rider on it.

I flew even closer to them. Now I could see her beautiful face, her black hair was fluttering in the wind. She rode very graciously. I attempted to catch up with her but the horse was much faster, also she did not notice me.

I returned on the ground and glanced at the horizon. There was some kind of a building far away. Instantaneously I appeared by the main entrance. It was a wooden house with big glass windows. There were people walking and communicating inside. I realized there was some kind of office. People could not see me as if I was a ghost. I noticed a very beautiful secretary and decided to make love with her. She was able to see me somehow and was positive about my attempt. As soon as I kissed her, I reintegrated with my body.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home