Monday, January 09, 2006

Vision: Three Bearded Men

It was a sunny day no clouds whatsoever. The sun was glaring right in to our eyes.
My friend Craig and I were going somewhere in a car on the top of a skyscraper. He was driving I was sitting in the passenger seat at his right.

I turned my head to the right and glanced through the window. There were three colored wax bust statues of three bearded men. They resembled Carl Marx, Engels and Lenin. Those statues were about three meters in height. My ex-classmate Ramunas was sitting on the substructure nearby.

When I turned my head back so I can observe the road again, I found my driver friend nestled to my left shoulder. I had realized there was nobody controlling the car and we were about to go off the roof. I knocked Craig and he managed to stop our car on time.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home