Sunday, January 08, 2006

Astral Projection: Native Street (51)

I woke up at about 7 o’clock in the morning. I could not get asleep again so I turned on my back and started to practice the Full Body Circuit energy exercise. After some time I became bored and turned around so my body was lying on the belly. I felt I was relaxed and began falling asleep. At the same time, I felt pre-OBE vibrations starting to take over my body. This was surprising to me because it never happened while lying on belly. I relaxed and let it go. After a few moments, I felt I was separating from my body.

It was dark in my eyes and a sound of baby crying fade in. I felt uneasy, but I maintained calmness and ignored any disturbances. I felt my physical body at the same time was breathing through the mouth, but I did not attempt to change anything because I knew any physical tension or movement would cause my projection to fail.

Suddenly I saw a fireball. It was like a shiny ball of lava suspended in the air and changing its form constantly. Initially it was colored but later I could see it only in black & white. When the ball faded out of my view, I could see a room. I found myself hanging at the ceiling of an unknown room. The cry of a baby was still in my ears but I could not see any source of this sound.

I saw the view is going blur so I had sent some energy into my navel center and my view was OK again. I started to navigate through the apartment. It looked old. The floor was worn out. I had an idea of visiting my homeland but the transportation failed. Then I thought it would be great to find a mirror and take look at myself. I found it but I was unable to look at it. Even if I forced my eyes, they would not look that direction.

I had noticed a balcony outside the room and flew straight through the window towards it. When I leaned down I had noticed I was on floor 9 or something. I knew nothing could harm me, but still was anxious to jump down on a street below me. While I was flying down I still could hear the sound of a baby but this time there was the voice of my god mother trying to calm the baby down.

When I was on the ground, I could recognize my native street that I grew up. In addition, I could recognize my parents’ house, but it was changed. It was new, modern, and clean with lots of challenge cups on the windowsills that could be seen from outside.

Then I decided to peek into my neighbors’ house, I jumped inside straight through the window, noticed a baby sleeping and reintegrated with my physical body.

Right after my return, I could hear the most wonderful Indian stringed instrument music playing near the top of my head. It was indeed beautiful and I was about to cry.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home