Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Sky Above Italy

It was extremely hot today, the afternoon sun was shining through my window. I must say I just had the most joyous Salvia trip I ever experienced.

At first I saw a continuous process of multiplication of fractals, and I had a feeling that I must give something. Then I suddenly became the sky above Italy. The view was as if I was above Mediterranean see looking from West to East toward Italy. The whole perspective was inverted upside down. The size was adjusted automatically as if my body would fit the sky, I did not feel being too big. I could see towers of the Italian cities far away. The feeling was good, I did not want this to end and concentrated in order to prolong it.

When I woke up sweat was running all over me.

5 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger partinis said...

kas nutiko? jau metai kaip nera action!?

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger impossibiru said...

Baigėsi salvios ištekliai. :)

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger partinis said...

klausiu kaip patyrusio vilko, ar chia kalba eina apie out-of-body experience ar apie savihipnoze, o gal tai vienas ir tas pats?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger impossibiru said...

Tai yra zoles rukymas. Out of body tuo nepavadinsi, kadangi nesijaucia, kur tavo kuno pradzia o kur pabaiga. Viskas susilieja i viena.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home