Friday, December 29, 2006

Short Visit to the Real Time Zone

It was about a month since I remember having my last OBE. Maybe my Kriya routine was grounding me too much.

Last night I took a very hot shower visualizing the white light pouring through my body. It helps to get rid of negative energy. Then I performed my usual Kriya routine and lied in my bed. I kept on “bouncing” my energy body for several minutes, felt tingling and heaviness. I went to sleep with the determination to have an OBE.

I dreamt of me being in a dark [hotel] room. There was my sister and my former classmate Erikas chatting in bed right beside me. I thought this was reality. They were chatting too loud, and I was about to silence them, but I felt the first OBE symptoms – my Heart chakra gave me an outburst of energy. I prepared in order to be successful in my Astral Projection, so I concentrated on my exit.

Soon afterwards non-colored view of unknown ceiling emerged – the sign of my exit. I knew I was in the Real Time Zone, a place between the Physical environment and the Astral Plane. Usually I pass this medium very quickly or go straight to the Astral Plane. This time I was stuck in there, and my physical body was holding me tight. I could move my imaginary hands and see them. They appeared as transparent watery limbs. This was not new to me. The same happened to my legs – they were moving freely. The problem was I could not detach my trunk and head. I concentrated all my will in order to make a jump, but all I could do was to turn inside me. Or if I tried to move away it was as if I moved through honey – it was extremely slow.

Not enough I was scared of the attack from an evil astral entity even if there was no one besides me in that space and time. Soon after that I felt I was back in that hotel room. I thought I had reintegrated with my physical body, but when I woke up in my bedroom I realized this was just a dream. But the OBE was real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home