Thursday, December 28, 2006

Astral Projection: Wall Climbing Experiment

After the view cleared up I was able to recognize the environment of my Astral Projection. It was my school I used to attend when I was a kid. I stood in a shade of it. Was strange, because I knew the light is omni-direct in the Astral Plane, no Sun or any other source of light was present.

I have decided to exercise some weightlessness, so I started to ascend one of the walls of the school. I kept my body horizontally to the ground so only my feet were sticking to the wall. I kept on walking in such a manner until I have reached the roof. Observed the panorama. As my school was built on the hill the view was awesome, the whole part of my native town was visible.

Suddenly I transported myself near the back entrance of the school. Some of my former schoolmates were walking by me. One of them even touched my shoulder as he was passing by. It was Darius.

After a couple of moments I found myself on the roof again. This time I neared an edge of the roof and decided to experiment with the descending in the similar manner I did with ascending, only I was facing the ground. I stepped several steps, my feet were sticking to the wall. Soon I realized the contact was not so strong (maybe because I still was afraid of the height) and I started to slip, afterwards I started to fall. Even I felt from the height of 20 meters and hit the asphalt I did not feel any pain because I have chosen not to.

Soon afterwards I came back to my physical awareness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home