Saturday, December 30, 2006

OBE: Materialization Experiment

I woke up in the morning, but it was still dark outside so I decided to stay in bed for a while. As usual I was in my favorite trance state observing images generated by my mind. I was trying to catch that moment when my body falls asleep, at the same time keeping my consciousness awake so I would be able to witness that moment.

I think I went unconscious for a second or too, but after that I realized I could see even my my closed eyes were closed. This was a natural occurrence to me – so called astral sight. Usually after this phenomenon happens I wake up, but this time I did not get too excited so I gave a try for an OBE. I still could see some unknown yellow wall pattern with my astral eyes. For some reason I thought I am at my late grandmas house, even I knew I was lying in my own bedroom. I applied the “Falling” technique, and the pre-OBE vibrations commenced. I just kept calm and concentrated on my forehead to trigger the exit. It took a bout 20 seconds till the Astral view emerged. I could hear the voices of children, probably it was from outside of my actual bedroom.

When I successfully projected into my grandmas living room the view was still unclear, but it got better after a few moments. I dissociated completely from my physical body and now I could not just see but touch as well. It was nice day outside, the wind was blowing leaves on the ground. It was amazingly quiet, however. I flew through the window glass to take a look outside. I was so light I was afraid to be carried by that wind. Nevertheless I made up my mind to resist it and made to the neighbor house. It was empty. I turned around before entering it and glanced to the sky. It had an awesome blue color and a few clouds. No Sun, as usual, just the omnipresent light.

I touched my hands, looked at them. They were thicker. My tactile sensations were not as powerful as in the physical world. I flew to the neighbor house. This time I could freely move through the multitude of walls and other objects without failing my projection, maybe because I was pre-imagining what I was expecting beyond those walls.

I floated outside and decided to make a flying speed test. I observed a line of trees standing further – they were perfect to measure my speed, and flew there. I have noticed it was hard to maintain high speed and astral projection at the same time. It required more concentration and energy, the physical reality started to emerge – I understood by physical body was lying on the belly in a very uncomfortable position, this made reentering to the Astral Plane even more difficult. I had sent more energy to my chakras and enjoyed the flight for some more time.

This time I could see a pond with enormous waves, ducks and black cats. I knew they were the symbols of something. Cats – probably my past habits.

Then I returned to the grandmas yard. I had an idea to experiment with materializations. I found a ladder and started to climb it without the ladder touching any support point. I held it with my mind. After it ended I successfully climbed on a thin air. I had decided to make a room hanging in the air. It materialized after a few attempts, but not exactly what I was expecting. If I could make a room, why not to make a human. This was not so easy. Actually, the funny thing happened: one of my former classmates brought a person to me that, I understood, was the result of my experiment. That person changed its appearance very frequently, approximately 10 times per second. It was very unstable. It took a form of a girl, or a boy, every time different face. It was morphing from one appearance to another.

That was enough for today, I thought, and gradually returned to the physical reality. Next time I will probably experiment with the senses of smell and taste, because I do not recall having them active in any of my OBE's.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Mohammed Ibrahim said...

Hi Nerijus,
My name is Mohammed Ibrahim, and guess what, I am writing this mail to you from Toronto. I am a recent immigrant from Pakistan, having arrived at Toronto in May 2006.
I have been interested in esoteric subjects for quite some time now, and I have now become keenly interested in astral projection.
I have had no success in projecting till now and I was wondering if you could help me, give and few tips and guide me otherwise.Thanks.
My email address is dharbagan@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Mohammed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home