Saturday, December 10, 2005

Astral Projection: Show Off (52)

Suddenly I became conscious and I felt first symptoms of astral projection happening: my heart chakra was working overtime and my whole energy body was vibrating. Instantly I knew I am going to separate from my physical body in a moment so I have performed yogic third eye gazing technique to fasten the process. This helped a little but was not enough for the separation to happen. Vibrations continued for about next three minutes. I almost became bored and felt my leg muscles twitching. I thought that maybe the latter was the reason stopping me from having an OBE (out of body experience). Finally, I have decided to call my Guru, Babaji. I called His mantra for several times and felt vibrations developing repeatedly stronger and stronger.

All the time my astral sight was active and I saw myself lying on the bed at my grandma’s house. I thought this is for real. Someone was constantly walking behind my point of view. I could hear the steps. This creature was whispering something all the time. It was not a very pleasant experience, especially when everything is so dark and the place itself is associated with ghosts.

Finally, I have decided to relax completely and not to be so attached to the idea of having an OBE. Few moments later, my ears were stuffed with terrible astral noise, and I knew the separation happened. I felt the astral wind was carrying me away from my physical body at the unbelievable speed. I felt I was moving backward and up. On my way, I saw shiny maple leaves fading in the darkness.

Suddenly everything stopped and I felt myself suspended somewhere at the ceiling of the room at my grandma’s house. The light was on. I saw a bed beneath me. The astral wind starter to rotate me again, it was quite a pleasant experience. I looked at the bed once again – the room was huge, and I could notice three people on the bed sleeping in white bedclothes. I witnessed those three people transforming into one huge mature woman.

I wanted to experiment with my voice at this moment so I shouted once. The sound was as if my voice was ten times amplified. I could hear it reverberating and echoing back as if I was shouting through a huge metal tube. One more interesting thing is that this sound after approximately one second was completely cut, muted. I shouted once more – the same effect happened.

I assume the old woman lying on the bed heard my voice and stared at me then concealed herself into a drawer of the wardrobe. After the moment, I noticed my uncle crawling from the same drawer and attempting to attack me. He was furious but funny. I understood he wanted to fight me. I smiled, grabbed him on his few hairs then whirled around for a few times and threw on bed again.

At the same moment, I heard my mother’s voice in the room beside me. I wanted to make her a surprise. I flew through the room’s wall outside the house and observed the room she was in from the outside. There was my father and my sister as well. They were preoccupied with ironing, I assume. I entered the room straight through the window.

My mother asked why I am naked. I looked at myself and noticed I was in my underwear. I said I am not naked because I wear underwear. She replied that she does not see any underwear.

I just wanted to show them few tricks I am capable of doing in the astral plane so I jumped on to the bed and landed on my back on the floor straight through the bed. They all bended down to observe me under the bed [at the moment I am writing this sentence I had a deja-vu]. Faster then that I jumped up through the bed again and sticked myself to the ceiling. I was quite satisfied with myself because they were still looking for me under the bed.

For some reason I closed my imaginary eyes and thought my OBE is over, but after few moments I rediscovered myself at the same room with an afro-american guy in front of me. He talked about the job I have done and gave me a salary: a small box of coal, a liter of water and a liter of vodka.

I closed my imaginary eyes again and found myself back in my physical body.












1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reikia patikrinti:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home