Thursday, December 22, 2005

Astral Projection: Baby (23)

After all the pre-OBE energy vibrations ceased I felt escaping my body and found myself hanging at the ceiling of my bedroom. The room was changed: all the furniture was gone, no windows. The opposite room corner was lit even I could not see any sources of light.

In a moment, I could see a baby quietly crawling near that lit room corner. She did not look very healthy to me. She was swollen. I observed the scene from above. Suddenly my consciousness moved into her. I felt myself crawling on the floor in her little body. That was quite an interesting experience. I could feel my little limbs - they were not listening to me, and I could hardly control them, but I was moving forward.

A few moments later, I moved back to my previous observation point at the ceiling and continued to hang suspended still watching her. After that I successfully returned to my body.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home