Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sensory System Divided

I was lying on my bed one evening, relaxing: palms up, on my back. I could feel my physical body. At the same time, I was observing my nervous system being phenomenally divided into the left and the right sides.

I could say my left side of the body was lying on bed in some kind of a dark room with stairs, but the right part of my body was in a light room with old furniture, and, I think it was in a standing position. I could feel myself being in those two rooms; simultaneously I felt my actual physical body lying on my bed in my room. Each of my eyes was seeing a different room, the same was happening to my ears. My sensory system was divided in half.

This was a very unique experience to me. I could feel being in three places simultaneously.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home